DID YOU KNOW?
League of Legends superstar, Faker, was using the Razer DeathAdder even before he turned pro.
He then went on to win the 2013, 2015, and 2016 World Championships with the iconic gaming mouse.
RAZER DEATHADDER ELITE VS RAZER DEATHADDER ESSENTIAL
Get the ultimate gaming performance with the Razer DeathAdder Elite—with a 16,000 DPI optical sensor, 7 Hyperesponse buttons and customizable Razer Chroma™ lighting, or go back to basics with the Razer DeathAdder Essential and its 6,400 DPI optical sensor and 5 Hyperesponse buttons.
At a glance
- True 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor
- Ergonomic Form Factor
- 5 Hyperesponse Buttons
- 10 million-click life cycle
- Proven history of performance
- True 6,400 DPI optical sensor
- Up to 220 inches per second (IPS) / 30 G acceleration
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches with 10 million-click life cycle
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Single-color green lighting
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
- Approximate size: 127.0 mm / 5.0 in (Length) X 73.0 mm / 2.90 in (Width) X 43.0 mm / 1.70 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (excluding cable): 96 g / 0.211 lbs
- Cable length: 1.8m / 5.91 ft
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input