RAZER 5G OPTICAL SENSOR
Engineered with 99.4% tracking accuracy and up to 16,000 DPI, the Razer 5G Optical Sensor offers deadly precision. When combined with your physical dexterity and skill, the Razer Viper represents a mouse that achieves a true extension of yourself in the game.
69G LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
During competition, even the tiniest advantage can make a difference. The Razer Viper weighs in at just 69g without any compromise on its build strength. A lighter mouse allows swifter, more controlled swipes, augmenting the speed of your reaction in battle.
RAZER™ SPEEDFLEX CABLE
In our pursuit of giving you every ounce of competitive edge, we’ve designed a mouse cable that enables smoother swipes. The Razer Viper features the highly flexible Razer™ Speedflex Cable, bringing you unhindered control with minimal drag.
ONBOARD DPI STORAGE
Pre-set up to 5 custom DPI stages via Razer Synapse 3 and bring your settings anywhere so you’re always ready to compete at your best.
UNDERSIDE DPI BUTTON
As requested by Team Razer athletes, the mouse is designed with the DPI button on its underside to prevent accidental DPI shifts when gaming.
8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
Fully configurable via Razer Synapse 3, the 8 programmable buttons let you access macros and secondary functions so you can execute extended moves with ease.
- Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches with 70 million clicks life cycle
- Razer™ Speedflex cable
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- 69g lightweight ambidextrous design
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Eight independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Onboard DPI Storage (Up to 5 DPI stages)
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- Approximate size: 126.73 mm / 4.99 in (Length) X 66.2 mm / 2.61 in (Width) X 37.81 mm / 1.49 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (excluding cable): 69 g / 0.15 lbs
- Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 ft